Last Updated On:14 Jan 2017 04:43 PM
Welcome DPU Career Opportunities
|A P P O I N T M E N T S
Applications are Invited from eligible candidates for
Secretary to Chancellor
Eligibility Criteria, Application Form and other details are available on the Vidyapeeth website – www.dpu.edu.in.
Applications (only in the format, available on the website) addressed to the “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune – 411 018” should reach in the Vidyapeeth Office within 15 days from the publication of this advertisement.
|Qualifications for Non-Teaching Positions
Master Degree at-least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC seven point scale in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
• At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000 and above or with 08 years in the AGP of Rs.8000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in Research Establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education along with experience in educational administration.
15 years of administrative experience of which 08 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post with experience in educational finance administration.
A Chartered Accountant with at-least 10 years of working experience in the relevant field.
• Working experience of Budgeting & Financial Accounting etc. in Higher Educational Institutions / Govt. Institutions / Public Sector undertakings / Autonomous bodies/University will be given preference.
• Good working knowledge of rules & regulations of Central /Deemed Universities, R&D institutions relating to accounts/audit, service conditions and related financial matters.
|Secretary to Chancellor|| Essential: |
• Masters degree of any statutory university with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade.
• Minimum five years experience of working in similar capacity in the field of education.
• An excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, Marathi and Hindi and efficient in use of computers.
• Independently capable to prepare drafts of letters and notes.
• He / She must be capable of preparing draft speeches for the Chancellor.
Proficiency in shorthand and typing in English and Marathi.
Application Form <<
click here >>